The money you contribute through plate collections and regular giving is used for the needs of our church including the cost of our Vicar (payable to the Oxford Diocese through The Parish Share) and the day to day and fabric costs of maintenance of the church building.
A proportion of the money you give also goes to:
– Three charities which St Michael’s supports directly.
– Four charities through the Beaconsfield Church of England churches Team
(St Michael & All Angels, St Mary & All Saints and St Thomas).
– The Oxford Diocese in the form of The Parish Share.
Another alternative to giving is through Easyfundraising when you shop online.
Follow these easy steps
1. Click on the button below and create an account.
2. Choose St Michael and All Angels Church Beaconsfield as your cause.
3. Search for the supplier you usually buy from and place your order as usual.
4. Thank you ! In the background you have just raised money for St Michael’s Church and it didn’t cost you a penny.
St Michael and All Angels Church
It costs £365 per day to keep St Michael and All Angels Church up and running, please consider St Michael and All Angels Church as the charity you support.
Thank you for your support !