St Michael and All Angels Church, Beaconsfield policies.

Safeguarding in the Diocese of Oxford more information

Frequently Asked Questions

  • I volunteer at the church – do I have to have a DBS Check ? Click here to find out.
  • I have booked the Hall and or Meeting Room, I will serve alcohol and ask people to pay. Do I need an alcohol license? Yes you will need to apply for your own alcohol license. More information
  • I would like to join your choir – who do I contact? Please email the Church Office and we will put you in contact with the right person